Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Yellow eyes...

I look as if I've been in a fight, not had flu, my eyes are sunken and there are yellow blotches around them as if I've had bruises and they are going. If this is the sign of something worse than flu, then honestly, I don't want to know!!

I suppose on the bright side, my eyes may be blood shot but at least they don't glow in the dark.

Oh yeah and I have a face full of zits, and guess what, filming for the next DVD starts Thursday - bloody brilliant!

2 comments:

Frobisher said...

have you considered a paper bag over your head?

*trying to be helpful*

Andrea said...

It may well come to that Frobes!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013