Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, February 12, 2007

Channelling Spike...

You have seen Notting Hill?.......I'm turning into Spike, well insofar as a five foot six, 170lb , three quarters english, one quarter french woman can turn into a six foot two skinny Welshman...I'm turning into Spike. Although I haven't got his taste in underpants.

When did this come clear? Well I've mentioned the sound man at length - but dear Jesus he's pretty, I've never seen a six pack that perfect that close up! And as the taxi took a particularly sharp corner and his thighs were jammed against mine I found myself mouthing "Thank you God!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you realise he is 17 years younger than you? Whats happened to the Beast? Any clues?

Andrea said...

He is younger than me - but older than my husband!

Beast has reverted to non New Blogger and I don't know why - will email frobisher for a status check.

Tickersoid said...

I'm dissappointed about your taste in underpants.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013