Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Well I never did.

So David Cameron smoked drugs at school..........by which they mean DOPE and EVERYONE smoked dope at school. A prefect who is now a High Court Judge taught me how make a roach, and we all bought our stuff from a bloke who is now an emeritus professor of cancer research.

I'm sure the kiddies on the news desk did the same thing too.

It's called hypocrisy children do go and look it up.

5 comments:

Frobisher said...

Public virtue and private vice . . . the world seems to thrive on it.

Chapped lips - vaseline.
Dry skin - a cream called DoubleBase, excellent & non greasy
hair conditioner - mayonaise! (but not garlic mayo)

Andrea said...

I knew that you would know!

Promise me on your life you will never go out with an estate agent, I will email and tell you why!

Tickersoid said...

I always wonder who they aim these headlines at.

Anonymous said...

Dywanna by some acid man...

MommyHeadache said...

Hmm...must be a slow news week in Britain. Or do they not consider the incredibly important news story of how did anna nicole die/is her son the father of her kid newsworthy? ;)

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013