Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's really happening

The House Doctor would be pround - we've de-personalised, de-cluttered and de-junked. The attic is full and the charity shop has enough stock to last it through to the next millenia.

Why do houses just "Silt up" as you live in them? The AB found 2 dozen tellytubbies videos that she hasn't looked at for at least 8 years under her bed!

So the house goes on the market next week, hope they take nice pictures.

5 comments:

BEAST said...

I had a bit of a clean out when Mr C got his own place , its a very cathartic excercise

Tickersoid said...

I'm hoping to have a clear out soon. Any Telly Tubbies video's will be destroyed.

Anonymous said...

All my silt is my own.. Did you find "those" videos Lippy? If so I would appreciate another look.

Gorilla Bananas said...

Why do houses just "Silt up" as you live in them?

I'll tell you why. It's because of the acquisitive nature of humans, particularly those who work in the legal profession. Would that I had the tongue of fire you make you repent of your avarice!

Tickersoid said...

Would that I had the tongue of fire you make you repent of your avarice!

That's a bit harsh isn't it?

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013