Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Planning..

Do you plan your blog? People who do amaze me, they say things like "Next Friday's post will be really interesting!" - if it's that interesting we'd like to know about it today please.

As you have probably guessed, this blog is a straightforward snap shot of whatever happens to be going on in my brain at the time. No malice aforethought. So sometimes it's sad, I hope sometimes it's funny and quite a lot of the time it's pretty dull. But it's me.

This morning the AB and I were eating breakfast and contemplating bunking off, school and work respectivley. It isn't something that we've ever done, but we like to talk about it and contemplate the possibility that one day we just might. After once again concluding that , me "no we have to go people are relying on us" AB rightly commented "well if you just want to take the safe route all your life that has to be your decision."

She is 10, how scary is my life going to be when she is 12 ?

3 comments:

Tickersoid said...

This is how it starts.
Thin edge of the wedge.
Be afraid...be very afraid.

Anonymous said...

heck, i can't plan my next breath, much less my next post. i get confused trying to remember what my name is most of the time.

Andrea said...

pink - me too, especially when work has been hectic, I look up from the computer and go "what was my name again!"

ticks - don't tell me that , I'm petrified already!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013