Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, February 12, 2007

It's Monday and It's Raining...

So situation back to normal then. The county having ground to a halt with annual "snow panic". It took me less time to drive home from Hammersmith than it took the TB to collect AB from school! The motor way was closed,the power lines came down, the cable tv packed in ..do try to bear with me, this is what passes for excitement round our way. Having caused chaos the white stuff hung around for less than 24 hours before dissapearing again. But there are still cars, abandoned all over the place. Inviting a spot of freelance looting I'd say.

4 comments:

BEAST said...

If you are concidering looting to order , I believe Frobisher has lost his Steps CD , so if you see one laying about in one of the unattended cars .........

Mu Tai Dong said...

我有flobi 的步光盘Ha Ha 他Ho! 我喜欢我必须说的雨。为什么情况不是正常的? 什么是雪?
I have flobi step of compact disc Ha Ha he Ho! I like the rain which I must say. Why isn't the situation normal? What is a snow?

Anonymous said...

I have the Steps CD - Iam using it as a coffee coaster as I believe every item should have the chance to be of use. It a Zen/felching thing...

Unknown said...

I've got your Hammersmith

And it fueled her fossils with Phryggian Fire

But somewhat perverse to be smelt with

and quell the loins of my quagmire.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013