Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscars! and tv

Dame Helen won - hurrah and didn't she look fabulous!..talk about showing the kids how it's done!

I have taken to watching Lewis on a Sunday evening, it's terribly soothing and given what awaits me on a Monday morning I feel the need to be soothed.

He's no Morse (*sigh*) but it is still fun, and Oxford looks so beautiful. I wonder how much the Malmaison paid for the major product placement in last night's episode though?

4 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Dame Helen.


*drool*

BEAST said...

Tickers , retract that tongue.
Did anyone see the Graham Norton thingy on Saturday night.....I gotta know who won.Was it The Red Hot Chilly Pipers (deranged bagpipers playing Queens We Will rock You') or Mr Slinky(in describable)

I gotta know

Andrea said...

And just think Ticks - with Dame Helen you'd be a toy boy!!

No sorry Beast , was asleep - see previous post!

*DB* said...

I was pissed Queen didn't win best picture. They only gave it to Scorsese because it's been so many times...what a rip.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013