Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hotel Badluck

Don't get me wrong I love this hotel, love it won't have a bad word said against it.

That said I'm not having much luck. First of all the shower control stopped working so I couldn't turn the shower off. That was fixed. Then the shower wouldn't drain fast enough and so the whole bathroom flooded. Then reception gave some random guy and electronic key that fitted my door - and I hadn't locked from the inside- so he walked in on me looking scary in my PJ's with mad working late hair. (it's frizzy and it stands on end more and more when I run my hands through it - you remember Crystal Tipps) poor bloke looked petrified!!

13 comments:

BEAST said...

As long as we were talking about the hair on your head......I think he will survive :-)

Gorilla Bananas said...

I would have assumed the man was room service and given him a tip. I like to have my toes massaged before I go to sleep.

Andrea said...

I don't have any anwhere else beast!

You are more sanguine than me gorilla.

Anonymous said...

Hotel bills are already to steep - but I don't suppose that bothers you?

Andrea said...

Mutley I'm really getting to the point of fuck off and read someone else's blog.

I am here because my client is paying for me to be here and it's cheaper to pay me to stay than it is to use a local lawyer.

Tell you what - get yourself a better job then you'll have less time to think about mine!

Tickersoid said...

Good God Beasty, you've got me imagining Lippy's pubes now!

Tickersoid said...

On the subject of which, I've figured she's found a loophole in the 1988 EU directive requireing the removal of all pubic hair and just trims the 'visable' area.
Just pure speculation.

BEAST said...

I am back www.beastbite.blogspot.com

Mutley and Lippy behave.....dont make me come down there !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lippy said...

Mutley I'm really getting to the point of fuck off and read someone else's blog.


Oooooh - someones tired!

I wonder why I annoy you Ms Lippy, are you sure that you are not just venting?

Anonymous said...

Besides - it is you who keeps going on about how much you earn, I never mention it! Frankly, I think your remark was uncalled for and unprovoked, and so Ok i will not be back. Have a nice life

Andrea said...

actually mutley it is you who goes on about it - if you read what I say I don't! Also it is you who makes snide personal comments so in light of that - hurrah you're gone and I will have a lovely life thank you!

BEAST said...

Did Mutley just have a naomi Campbell hissy fit ?????? and then flounce out ???
He He He

Tickersoid said...

I love the word flounce.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013