Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Decisions

It's one of those working away nights, so I need to decide whether I ;

- start working now and just write the night off, in the hope that I might get a little bit of shopping in tomorrow afternoon?

- go for a swim and a steam at the gym now, then have some supper and start working later

- kick around the hotel room moping because none of my mates can meet up with me tonight

- spend the night on the phone to anyone and everyone who will talk to me


not looking good is it ?????

*EDIT*
Middle aged overweight women should be banned from the ladies changing room at Market Sports, I have never seen so much fit, twenty something, cellulite free totty in my life. Me struck with envy - good grief yes!
And of course I worked - two programme outlines finished and sent in. Paper to write tomorrow, it would be brilliant to get it finished. So much for living it up - the Law Society Library beckons...

5 comments:

Frobisher said...

how about watching TV? Shameless is on tonight

Anonymous said...

Im watching Eastenders with a four pack

Andrea said...

Frobes - good plan, of course being Mrs Hyper I have been for a swim and am now doing some work until Shameless comes on later.

Mutley - yeah there is always that option....

seriously thanks guys, I bloody hate being on my own, i'm rubbish at it!

Frobisher said...

Have you thought about inviting the night porter up for a bevvy? (I would)

Tickersoid said...

I love being on my own. Until I don't.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013