Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, February 02, 2007

Fever Dreams...

When I dream, I dream sequentially, so that tonight's dream will follow on the narrative of last night's dream. So make it even more confusing, my sister quite often has the same dreams as me. Makes it difficult sometimes to be clear on what happened when I was awake and what only happened in my dreams.


In my dreams I'm always late, arriving at college a year after everyone else and having to catch up, sitting exams in subjects that I haven't studied, advising people on matters I know nothing about. And the domestic arrangements are always fraught - there is no room in the shared flat, I'm in a dodgy flat that comes with the job, the layout is weird and it connects to places that it shouldn't go, I'm arriving as everyone else is moving out.

Yes I know - arrested development!

1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Very common kind of dream. Not exactly a nightmare, but unpleasant, involving being late and out of your depth. I'm buggered if I know what it means.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013