Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wasted on me...

I still have the flu so yesterdays posh lunch was pretty much wasted on me.

Disastrously - shooting DVD today, made it through thanks to LOVELY LOVELY boys in the crew who cosseted me and made me lots of tea, and didn't moan when I coughed down the mike and right into their ears. And my spiffy mates who were contributors who were super stars. I think it will be all right -but my nose is red and peeling and I won't look a vision of flawless glamour! (as if)

New sound guy this time - wow what a nice body! Very impressive and he's 41 !! I say again wow - but in my present state of health equally wasted on me.

5 comments:

Mu Tai Dong said...

很快得到很好! 我能做您一些特别中国汤! 这在Flobi 很好有效! 您射击了什么DVD? 为什么dvd 该当死? 它做了什么对您?
Very quickly obtains very well! I can make your some specially China soup! This very good is effective in Flobi! What DVD have you fired at? Why should dvd pawn with no intention of redeeming? What has it made to you?

Tickersoid said...

I could be a sound man.

Testing.....one, two.....one, two....

There nothing to it.

Anonymous said...

What are you filming - nothing in the Ben Dover series I hope? They promised me 2000 quid but I only got 150 and lunch.

Frobisher said...

It's all in the breathing Mutley - deep breaths now

Andrea said...

Mutley - boring training DVD nothing exciting, high point is flying round London in a cab with a film crew! "Are you filming something? " "No I just take a crew with me everywhere on the off chance!"

Frobes - thanks, it's always good to know that you are there to help me out when the nutter sits next to me.

Ticks - yes of course you could love!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013