Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, February 02, 2007

Nosey

The perils of being ill;

Weight goes magically back on even when you don't eat anything - hidden calories in Benylin.

Everyone is in a vile mood

You have too much time to think about stuff - viz, gave friend unsought advice along the lines of "I think you are lovely, but about this particular, important, issue you are being an arse!" friend likely to never speak to me again. But I would have been very unhappy if they thought I agreed with what they are doing.

4 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Not just me then.

Andrea said...

Vile when ill or sticking your nose in where it's not wanted - no not just you!

Anonymous said...

Have you considered rubbing a herby emrocation on your chest? Would you like hand?

Andrea said...

You are really going to need BOTH hands mutley given the size of the job.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013