Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Home!

The cabbie is selling a house in the same part of the country that I'm trying to buy one. So as we drove across London in the pouring rain, through the rush hour traffic, he was showing us pictures of the house on his mobile and ringing the estate agent to give him our details.

Multi-tasking taken to an insane degree I think.


I really enjoy working in London but it's lovely to be home - it will be really great when we live closer so that I can do my work and then come home.

1 comment:

Tickersoid said...

What's the problem? If he was driving in London the cab wouldn't have been moving.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013