Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Devil Wears Jaeger..

and sometimes Principles and M&S at a push.

But at the end of the day I am the boss, the gaffer, she who must be obeyed and I swear to God that if some of the admin staff in this office don't start doing what I tell them, when I tell them to do it there will be quite a lot of blood on the carpet. None of it mine.

3 comments:

Tickersoid said...

If I buy M&S, I think I'm pushing the boat out.

Beware the wrath of Lipster.

Anonymous said...

Oops - I am glad I abandoned my career in law!

Anonymous said...

oooh, bloody! crack that whip, libby, and see how fast that gets them to obey. just ask tickers how awaiting gets him to obey.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013