Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Lippy's Random Guide to London Restaurants Continued

I got taken to lunch at the Berkley Square Cafe today....and it isn't a cafe, it's a v posh restaurant where they put only half of your soup in the bowl and bring you the rest in a separate little jug!

You know it's VERY expensive because everything comes in VERY small portions - one of the reasons why ladies in Mayfair are so slim perhaps.

V nice soup, very nice mullett (what there was of it) good strong coffee and teeny tiny, but exquisite petit fours.

Don't ask me how much cos I didn't pay!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew a man with a nice mullet! He never came in a judge though. Might need your help soon, as have just posted about Jack Straw, Oona King MP, oral sex and cocaine.

Frobisher said...

Did a Nightingale singe while you were there?

Frobisher said...

or even sing!

you could probably smell it if it was singed!

Tickersoid said...

I don't remember any resuarants in Berkley Square. Just trees and expensive cars covered in tree sap.

Half the soup in the bowl and the rest in a jug.

It's a good job I don't go to places like this. The phrase, "Oh for fucks sake," might slip out.

Tickersoid said...

Anyway, I'm off to mutleys place to absorb cocaine through my bell end.

Admin said...

well, i was on a business trip to london two months back and i really enjoyed the food there, i am really thankful to Lacartes
which provides me with good information about london restaurants.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013