Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Stumper!

It has suddenly occured to me that not only am I going to be hacked up and messed about, but I'm also going to have 3 weeks off work when I'm not going to be able to do very much at all....

So to avoid a day time tv addiction of epic proportions is there anything you can suggest? So far I have come up with the following;

- off to the wool shop in a minute for wool needles and a funky pattern.

- trying to remember if I have any mates who don't work and can therefore come and visit me

3 comments:

*DB* said...

I didn't know you knitted? I would come and visit you if only I could. I hope your surgery goes well and that you recover quickly. My mom and my mum going to surgery within a week of each other - too much!!

Tickersoid said...

I may have an excuse to pop up next week. Not promising anything yet.

The Aunt said...

I found blogging an excellent activity, plus the laptop kept the sore spots warm.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013