Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Saturday, May 26, 2007

What's Happening?

Well not much really that's the trouble with convalesence it's a bit bloody dull!

Also not a linear curve - so having attained the dizzy heights of "walking the dog round the allotments!" on Tuesday, I did it again on Wednesday, not knocked over by searing pains and faintness and had to go back to bed!

The magic 5lbs hospital loss is sneaking back on - mostly because I've been eating bread...I know really stupid but I was hungry. So bloggers you are my witnesses - no bread for a week and see what happens OK?

In other news - off to buy a new telly! The current one was a wedding present in 1992. The estate agent reckons that our poxy telly is putting people off the house because you can't see the screen from the far end of the sitting room. But is a 40" LCD telly unspeakably chav? ( or Charv as I'm told it's correctly pronounced!)

4 comments:

BEAST said...

I have a 42 incher.....hurrah

The Aunt said...

Lippy I can't promise you won't gain back even more. OK you'll be able to exercise much faster than I was, but don't start too hard too fast, that was my mistake.

I am going to see a nutritionist on Tuesday. It can't go on like this.

Tickersoid said...

Big telly is classy like having acrylic fluff for your car interior.

Anonymous said...

beast is exaggerating again. it's only 36.

i hate bed rest.

just hide the telly you have and pretend that having one is against your religion when potentials come by.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013