Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, May 20, 2007

OMG - Role Model!

OK, I have some stuff to face up to and plenty to do to keep us out of the poor house but girls I think I've just found me a role model...I know it's a symptom of too much day time tv (and that is so not a good look), but it has to be JANICE DICKINSON!

I know, I know , I can hear you saying it; "you are five foot five and a size 14 ( on a good day) or 16 on a bad one , you have serious motherly tendencies and curly hair. Janice? You're delusional love!"

Janice is a tough bitch, she never turns out looking what she feels is less than her best and she has more guts than anyone ought too.

Like I said, I know, but I have to get seriously fit and get serious about it to get through this. No more comfort eating chocolate and feeling bloody sorry for myself. The fitter I am the less shitty this will be - so good food, rest, sensible exercise for now - then really fucking exercise exercise later. I am chanelling the confidence that the business will go like a rocket and the work ethic (which I already have) to make bloody sure it does. And I can derive some twisted pleasure from watching Abby Clancy suffer at the hands of my heroine in the mean time.

2 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Go Lippy, Go Lippy!

Yes, you are watching too much TV, but what else is there to take your mind off comfort eating.

Anonymous said...

i love janice dickinson. i think she's an awesome lady who has a persona just for tv. she's done alot.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013