Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Today

My entire life is not being squandered to shit television I promise - although today I discovered "Breaking up with Shannon" in which Shannon Docherty - you know the bitch monster of death from Charmed and Beverley Hills 90210 - tells people their other half wants to split with them because they are too gutless to do it themselves. It's like watching a school disco circa age 14 - classic stuff.

Because I've been arguing with the TB (the usual I'm reckless/he's boring tussel) "Katie and Peter the Next Chapter" got vetoed - Jordan's his type of girl I would have thought, less on the basis of the tits and more on the £43 million...

Anyway in other news - people keep calling round for morning coffee...who knew people actually had time to do that? Why aren't they at work - seems a bit rude to ask really.

Did try to do some work - possibly swayed by the fact that client is incredibly attractive German tv director - who I'd like to carry on working for when I'm self employed...nothing like the odd missive from the sick bed on some vital but esoteric point to keep them keen I always find.

I'm in the mood to say "toodles " at this point - but this is all getting a bit too arch isn't it?

L x

3 comments:

BEAST said...

breaking up with shannon sounds great .I have to say , for some inexplicable reason I like Jordan

Andrea said...

I like Jordan too - I actually think she is a good role model, she earns her own money, had her kids and looks after them herself (no abortions or nannies), works hard, turns up to work when times are tough (no going into the Priory with Stress for Jordan) and she is worth more than Kate Moss!
Bloody fantastic, what's not to love.

Anonymous said...

german tv director? hot? what more could you ask for? oh, wait...is he nice, have a great body, and filthy rich?

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013