Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Domestic Godess

Well after Pink Drama's slanderous comments about my baking skills I'd better set the record straight - I bake! I'm the sort of saddo who takes home made brownies to work and gets asked for the recipie! At the moment (which is part of the I'm a lardy size 14 problem (that's 10 US I think??) ) the cake tin contains both a nice lemon drizzle cake and some little raspberry/coconut numbers. I bake my own bread too...

Tonight my mate S is around for a girlie night in so I thought - pork stroganoff, with some nice new potatoes out of the garden and some green beans . Nice Pinot Grigio to go with perhaps? What do you think??

5 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Sounds very nice.

I'm sure I'll have just as much fun on coffee and doughnuts at the steelworks.
Perhaps not.

BEAST said...

Ma and Pa Beasty are taking me out for a Thai meal....yummers. The menu sounds good lippy , i love stroganoff

Andrea said...

Thank you chef!

If we can ever contrive to be in the Smoke at the same time it's got to be lunch at Thai Express - I know Chancery Lane is lawyer central and that's a bit ghastly but the food is brill!

Anonymous said...

i still demand a taste test. haha. no, if anyone should be slandered for baking skills, it would be me. i don't bake. i hate the kitchen.

*DB* said...

cook for meeeeee!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013