Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, May 28, 2007

Beauty Parlour Therapy


Apparently if you have a massage within a month of a general anaesthetic , then after the massage you can smell the anaesthetic when you pee! - well after this afternoon I shall be able to tell you if this is true or not, as I have booked myself into the beauty salon for a bit of a "de coke and pull through" - or massage and hair cut to give the more accurate, polite version.


And in a further development will attempt to walk the dog around the allotments without him being swept away by a tidal wave!

You can see from the picture of the dog the serious nature of the "short leg issue" so I'll let you know how we get on.

I'm also madly jealous of Pink Drama's pig - I've owned sheep and chickens in the past but never a pig. A pig would be excellent!

6 comments:

BEAST said...

I WANT A PIG
and a house rabbit
I hated the chickens I had.....messy, horrible , evil tempered feckers.

As I dont know what anasthetic smells like , how you gonna know , and how are you going to explain peering down the u bend , sniffing ???

Andrea said...

I won't have to explain why I'm peering down the U bend sniffing as I am a laydeee and will be in a cubicle!

Princess Banter said...

I want a pig too -- but I kinda need them to be able to clean up after themselves ;)

Anonymous said...

caillou is a weird, one of a kind pig. we're trying to find him a girlfriend.

i lub your wee doggy.

i am so jealous of the massage. i keep getting offers from my best friend's ex-boyfriend for one from him, but i pass.

Tickersoid said...

All small dogs are the devils spawn and should be destroyed.

He is kinda cute though.

Andrea said...

Princess B - hi and hello and is it you in Florida?

PD - the massage was lovely and now I need to go to sleep.

Tick - he's not a poodle so you can't hate him!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013