Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, May 18, 2007

Stuff to do...

I won't pretend , it's not nice knowing there is more surgery down the line.

But, there is a load of things to do between now and then, I have a house move to organise, a new business to get going, and I have to recover properly from this lot and get fit before the next round.

I do realise that the first step in all of that is to relax and chill out a bit - at the moment, I'm not sure if it's all the drugs, I'm more than a little buzzed, it feels not dissimilar to having just got back from a long haul flight. Post-operative jet lag?

My aim this week is to sort out the drives on my computer and get everything tidy and saved onto external drives - so all the contacts are in one place, not split between the comptuer and the rollodex, and everything on the PC is also on the lap top and backed onto an external drive. So a tidy start for the new office!

I also have to work up to two ten minute walks a day- up to two twenty minute walks a day by end of week three.

Anything you're not clear on I'll be taking questions later!

2 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Good point.

*Adds tidy computer files to 'to do list'.*

BEAST said...

I like it , internal tidy ups all round.
I think it does take a couple of days to feel normal again after general aneasthetic , enjoy , people snort stuff in dark corners to feel like this :-)

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013