Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

'Tis the season

It's summer (almost) so that means village fetes and agricultural shows and all that sort of bollocks!

And as it happens today the TB is off to Ipswich to the Suffolk show, so wave if you see him, and me and the AB are off to a church fete. This means that in a minute I need to go and make a cake! It also means that torrential rain is pretty much a certainty so we will take wellies and an inflatable boat.

Lovely lovely massage yesterday - an hour of being rubbed firmly with bergamot and eucalyptus oils, divine. The perfect bloke would be a six foot four brickie, who was also a trained masseur and yoga teacher - don't you think?

No obvious getting rid of anaesthetic after though - head down the U-bend or not.

5 comments:

Nicholas said...

I love getting a massage. The only thing is that once it's over I want to lie there and fall asleep, but I have to get up, get dressed and go home.

BEAST said...

The last massage I had was a 'sports' massage , particulalry centred on my problem shoulders.The guy who did it is an ex England rugby international...he cheerfully told me before the massage that I would feel ill for a couple of days afterwards as he would be breaking down a lot of muscle tissue to get it to rebuild.
It was so painful I sweated
It was horrible

Anonymous said...

something tells me beast enjoyed his massage more than he's letting on.

you? baking a cake? is it safe for us to eat? tell the truth, you're really trying to poison everyone overthere.

Tickersoid said...

I'm dating a sports masseuse. lucky me.

Baking cake. maybe that's what lured Fuckkit.

Andrea said...

Nick - well I think falling asleep is part of the point.

Beast - you are doing it worng somewhere!

PD - see following post

Tick - indeed lucky you , and if there were any six foot four brickies on her training course please send their number!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013