Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Reality....

"'Reality,' sa molesworth 2, 'is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder.' "



And never was a truer word spoken by such a tiny child. I have become addicted to all things "Reality" I am the poster child for the Living TV viewer - this is awful, as of tomorrow I'm readin books.


http://www.stcustards.free-online.co.uk/prospekt/prospekt.htm

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love to watch celebrity fit club, flavor of love charm school, dancing with the stars, and ANTM. but i also read about 5 or 6 books a week, too. i don't have much else to do. i can only sleep so much.

Andrea said...

We seriously need to find you a new career -what would you LIKE to do?

Nicholas said...

Molesworth is me hero! Always has been. I hope one day to win the Miss Joyful prize for rafia work.

You posting prompted me to get my copy of The Compleet Molesworth off the top bookshelf where it has sat untouched for many years and read it for the first time since I was a teenager. I sat chuckling on the sofa as my perplexed American wife kept asking "What's so funny?"

Andrea said...

So long as you don't skip happily along saying "hello clouds, hello sky!"

My sister and I were shocking with molesworth code, after a date it would go;

"so are you seeing him again?"

"No he is utterly wet and a weed and I suspect he plays with dollies at home."

Tickersoid said...

I haven't heard of a Molesworth reference for years then two blogging ref's in one day. Perhaps you could use one in court such as, "No it wasn't me, it must have been someone else as well."
I fear you're 'circling the reality TV 'drain'.

Frobisher said...

hello! I've got nothing to say

Andrea said...

Frobes please get rid of the twats, please, please, please, please ,please!

Ticks - the skool dog lives at my house!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013