Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, January 22, 2007

Working Too Hard

You know you are spending far too much time in the office when (like I just did) you send your husband an email, with six bullet points, setting out the things you are still seething about after last nights plate throwing argument.

And also flag it so you can see whether he has opened it or not.

4 comments:

Frobisher said...

I love technology.

Did you hit him with the plate?

Andrea said...

No I missed - I was aiming for the wall behind his head and not him, as I didn't fancy explaining myself to the charge nurse in casualty.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for copying me in on the email - I can explain.

1. It was not my cat
2. I did not mean pussy like that
3. I do so wear lipstick sometimes -whats wrong with that?
4. I could not smell anything -so there!
5. My mother always wears that hat - Im sorry OK?
6. How was I to know the thong belonged to a 14 year old girl?? Its shouldn't be allowed!

*DB* said...

So, things better now???

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013