Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Boots and Panties!

All this Januaryness didn't stop me hitting the sales!

I bought a great pair of boots, knee length, cowboy style heels, with buckles up the side, made of distressed brown leather ..yummmy!

Pale blue undies for some reason - reaction to all the black elsewhere?...maybe.

Did you watch the Sarah Jane Adventures? New Dr Who spin off -no, unless you have a 10yr old kid you probably didn't - but if anyone knows where SJ got her handbag from tell me, bloody lovely..........

2 comments:

Frobisher said...

Trust you to have money left in January! here in Puerto Bansu the shops are too snotty to have sales.

Andrea said...

And also to posh to have anything in my size - Spanish birds are tiny!

Please promise me that you haven't given up blogging forever...I will pine!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013