Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, January 19, 2007

It doesn't make for a quiet mind

I have two hearings to attend in London next week, and so far (despite innumerable nagging phone calls from me) neither client has actually sent me any papers???


What is a girl to do?

I mean I can busk it with the best of them but this is actually a bridge too far - in order to riff you at least need some idea of the subject matter.


HELP!

7 comments:

Frobisher said...

In situations like that think to yourself "What would Jade do?"

BEAST said...

Ha Ha Ha frobi.....Jade of course would belch , scratch her ass , fart......errr thats probably it

Andrea said...

If course frobes, chanelling Jade, now why didn't I think of that????


I'll just lie back in the chair and tell the tribunal bench that "it just came out, y'know,like bla bla"

And Beast - I'll give the farting a miss

Tickersoid said...

You could leave a message on their answer machine, informing them you'll have to include an additional 'winging it' fee if they don't come up with papers three days in advance.

The Mistress said...

I should not drink when reading your blog. I thought it said you have two herrings to attend to.

Tickersoid said...

I hate attending to herrings, always end up with bones everywhere.

Andrea said...

MJ - the way I feel about them, I'd rather be going fishing...

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013