Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Diet update

Haven't given up or anything, still stuck at 12lbs down - due to cold/ girl stuff and business lunches (which no matter how hard you try are fattening)

Still , I set myself the target of losing 12lbs in January and I've done it. I aim to lose another 9lbs in each of Feb and March would get me to where I want to go!!! - lets see if it's possible.

10 comments:

BEAST said...

Hurrah , thats a good weight loss , six bags of sugar , go and carry them around the supermarket for a while when you need a boost

Andrea said...

Thank you ! - soup is the word today!

Tickersoid said...

I'm at the oposite stage. Haven't lost for ages then suddenly 2kg have come off.

Go Lippy! Go Lippy!

Tickersoid said...

I found out my problem.

"Grease is the word."

Anonymous said...

You could have something amputated each month- that would do it.

BEAST said...

I went down that route Mutley , I stopped when I got down to the four normal limbs

BEAST said...

Tick , they recently stopped trails on a new diet cooking fat that your body could not absorb , unfortunatley prolonged usage caused it to just acumulated in your gut and was causing a problem with anal leakage.....
Can you just imagine, one false move and you end up with half a pound of lard in ya pants

Andrea said...

beast/ticks - can you have the lardy stools conversation somewhere else thanks?? And cool for the 2kg ticks

mutley - I get the feeling that you are less than supportive of this particular venture. Got a thing for Dawn French have we??

BEAST said...

*gasp*
Do you suspect our Mutley is a chubby chaser ????

Andrea said...

*Do you suspect our mutley is a chubby chaser?*

I want to say something really uncharitable like - "Only because he thinks he's got a better chance of catching them!"

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013