Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Nightmare on Great Eastern Street.

If anyone says to me "gosh you are so clever" one more time, while not actually listening to what I'm saying I will kill them.

I'm not clever.

I have nightmares about people with long black witchy fingers reaching into my head and pulling bits of my brain out. Then they let the bits of brain slip and slide through their fingers and then suck their fingers clean.

I know....I do need to get out more.

4 comments:

Tickersoid said...

What a clever nightmare. I love it!

Frobisher said...

Keep off the cheese & crackers

Alice said...

HA Ha hA hA ha HA!!!

Can you hear me laughing across the pond? You may not be clever but you are funny.

*DB* said...

Oh shut up, you know you're smart. Crazy mum.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013