Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, October 20, 2006

I LOVE the Hoxton

Oh yes I do ...mwah...real milk in the fridge, a whole half pint and no charge, and two bottles of mineral water, no extra charge, and clean Egyptian Frette cotton sheets every day and free wi-fi...I shouldn't be telling you this you will all book and I want be able to get a room.

And added bonus, it's not scary walking home from the tube late as you just follow all the pissed up clubbers heading for Hoxton Square ...they still wear bondage trousers you know and they still look terrible. I used to have a pair of those , pink leopard print ones, well it was 1977. I thought they were well cool as they matched the pink streaks in my hair - oh dear, the photographic evidence I am grateful to say has largely been destroyed!


Anyway - Wicked the musical is wonderful. The thunderous sound of hundreds of gay boys shouting their approval to the spiffy new show tunes can be heard all over Victoria. And in an added "fag hags together" bonus, I tripped over Geri Halliwell on the way to the ladies...she is teeny teeny tiny, like a big doll. Home tomorrow yay - tribal belly dance workshop awaits.

1 comment:

Frobisher said...

I used to have a pair of shiny black bondage trousers from Seditionaries, they were fun, had a zip which started at the front and went right round the back.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013