Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sort your life out!

The trouble with months like these when work is so difficult and time consuming is that you miss stuff. Two deadlines have been missed where either letters have gone missing or people didn't respond to me and I didn't chase them. Not the end of the world, but it doesn't look good..especially when people are spending the sort of money they spend on me.

Still now the help has arrived things should be getting better.

And I have a weeks holiday soon - not going anywhere but might manage some fresh air and exercise, both of which are sorely needed. I've become hypnotised by my computer and there are books to be read out there you know!

1 comment:

Tickersoid said...

I love a thick book. Books have elivated me the the position of being able to reach the chocolate I hide on top of the kitchen cupboards.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013