Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, October 29, 2006

To Do List

Things to do to this blog when I get home;

- add link to Banksy's site if only for the graffiti on the Israel "security" wall , the man is a genius!

- post the answer to the clients "if you were me would you run this case?" question and give a fuller explanation than "no"


- think of something really interesting to tell you!

2 comments:

Frobisher said...

I love Banksy - used to see his stuff round Bristol years ago but didn't know who did it till years later. There's a nice coffee table book with most of his back stuff in, although I do worry when counter-culture becomes high fashion (ala Keith Harring)

BEAST said...

***** spray painting ARSE on lounge wall*****

I like to stay in touch with modern trends

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013