Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, October 30, 2006

I got stood up!

Oh dear - was supposed to have supper with my cousin tonight but she had work issues and couldn't make it..so I ate all alone in Shish on Old Street, poor me!!! *g* Nice enough food I think but not spectacular, and nothing on the Hoxton Grille last night - grilled rainbow trout with asparagus, now that was spectacular.

I've been such a good lawyer today - did my voice overs this morning, walked to the studio (Old Street, Clerkenwell Road, Holborn, Chancery Lane) took 45 minutes and I was quite impressed with myself. I suspect the rest of the world thought I was even more barking than usual as I bounced along with The Monkees Greatest Hits on my ipod!
Walked home, worked on a 5000 word paper that's got to be in tomorrow - tonight may be a late on luckily in a hotel room with very nice coffee! Then went for a swim. Good grief there is so much time in a day when you don't have a husband and child - I'm pretty sure I'm glad it's only temporoary!

4 comments:

BEAST said...

Lippy , it can end up as too much time , spouse and child sounds more fun

Andrea said...

They are fun - they are lovely and you know I miss them like mad...it's a novelty is all!

Beastie you sound wistful babe...

Tickersoid said...

Sounds whistful looks mean.

BEAST said...

he he , I am far too shallow for that Lippy

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013