Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, October 16, 2006

Dispatches from the Hectic Front!

Home for a night - yay!

So far on the London trip - 260 people at my lecture today , well lectures actually I gave 2 one hour papers. But bloody hell that's a lot of people!!

The Holiday Inn Kings' Cross is yuk - not my choice btw. Staying at the Hoxton the rest of the week where I hope for MUCH metter things.

And my dear dear friend the senior lawyer who wrote a novel on her day off has pitched said novel to Universal studios - but you will be relieved to know she's a lousy cook.

Off for a bath and a kip in my own bed!

1 comment:

Tickersoid said...

I couldn't even read a novel on my week off.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013