Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rrrarrrr.........

Chinese Horoscopes

I'm ridiculously pleased to find that I was born in the year of the Tiger (1962 to save Frobisher looking it up). However on checking on compatability with other signs neither the rat nor the snake that I currently knock about with are the reccomended companions for a tiger.

No, in fact the Chinese horoscope confirms what I've always thought, what I actually need is a horse!! And I'm thinking that the four legged variety probably scores extra points over any human incarnation.

6 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Now I'm worried!

BEAST said...

Is that hung like a horse ??
I meself am an ox(and a taurus).....I just stand about contentedly chewin and waving me tail....Mr Excitement I aint...bah

Andrea said...

tickers why are you worried?

And beast -well hung like a horse could be nice!

Tickersoid said...

Your preference for horses.

Andrea said...

Oh good god Tick - not in any sort of Catherine the Great way do I prefer horses! Your mind!
Companion I said!!!

Blokes are fine for the sex they can just sometimes lack conversation.

Tickersoid said...

And the ability to carry you over high fences and gallop over the moores.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013