Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Old story but good...

Years ago I had a very good male friend who had been a lover. He was great fun, very funny, played in a rock band , but had a bit of a problem keeping his clothes on in my company. This led to a few bizarre incidents with me fully clothed and him naked drinking cups of tea.

His explanation..."it's like when Hindus take their shoes off before they go into the temple. When you go into a sex goddesses room you take your clothes off!"

Cute - but not cute enough to make me carry on shagging him!

4 comments:

Tickersoid said...

I thought the Hindus took their shoes of in case they needed to hit someone.
Probably works just the same.

Frobisher said...

did he have a "proud mary" when you took tea together? and was it pointing at you? are you allowed back in Fortes Tea Room?

Andrea said...

Frobes, it was back in the good old days when all stiffies pointed directly skyward, and 45 degree hard ons had yet to be invented.

And I'm never allowed to go anywhere twice!

Alice said...

That's hilarious.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013