Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

You've seen me at my worst.......

It's 6.30am on the Thursday of my so called "week off" and I'm finishing writing the script for the DVD that we shot last week. It has to be done today so that the producer can mark up the tapes over the weekend ready for edits and voice overs on Monday. It was an interesting shoot last week, two new "presenter" skills got nailed, the "walk and talk" and using the autocue.

But now, having trailled to and from Suffolk and worked like a bastard all month, I'm knackered and have a sty in each of my eyelids (that's right all 4).... I look like a pug.

But this is the bit that matters isn't it, what you can achieve on your worst day, how nice you can be to the person you fucking hate....that's the mark of a person, that's who you are.

2 comments:

BEAST said...

Lippy , awww hope your eyes get better , there is nothing worse.
What sort of video was this ????
Will we be able to buy it online???
I have to admit I am not very good at being nice to people I dont like....life is too short

Andrea said...

Only a legal training video - so nothing even slightly exciting.

Things that life is too short for..hmm there is a post in that somewhere!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013