Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Links

I know that my links section in this blog is woeful, and doesn't begin to contain all the blogs I read. So it's up for an update - joining the gay corner will be glitter for brains (natch - we love lee) and Gertie's Blog - because he is so naughty and wonderful.

The ladies who rule - will of course have the phlegmfatale added and Alice's wonderland (although I do worry about her with you lot - be nice she's only a baby!)

The World Champ will get a link - even though nobody voted for me in his femme fatale poll, it was noted, do not think you are forgiven even slightly!

So who have I forgotten or missed, who should I be reading that I'm not???

2 comments:

BEAST said...

I cant do links ****wails in corner***
I voted for you on the femme fatale list , I voted for everyone , harumph obviously another thing I didnt do right.
Someone you gotta see is haden powell ...its got to be a spoof blog , as he is like something out of viz...hehe

Andrea said...

Aw thanks Beast - now go back and vote again!!!!

Will go and see haden powell immediatley!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013