Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Random Fact Generator

1. Each player must post these rules first.2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts About me;

1. I wasn't always a lawyer - my first job after leaving college was teaching agriculture in a boys boarding school in Western Australia. I've also milked cows for a living, been a shepherd, cleaned toilets in a psychiatric hospital and been a maths tutor.

2. I can touch type at 36 wpm

3. I have a thing about food being better home cooked and home grown. When first married and in the first flush of domestic bliss I even made home made faggots - this involved mincing up sheeps lungs and has never been repeated even though they did taste good.

4. I have my best friend's parents ashes in my office - waiting for her to come back from Melbourne to scatter them.

5. I am the only female member of my family who isn't blonde - this has left deep mental scarring!

6. I once repossessed a jumbo jet at Manchester Airport - this was quite exciting and involved driving down a runway in one of those cars with the light on top. Then we stuck writs all over the cockpit of the plane and took the battery out of the engine!

7. I am lousy at sport - I'd love to be good at it, but I am undeniably rubbish. Hence forced into tap dancing and yoga as the only keep fit options for which I have any vauge aptitude.

8. It really annoys me that my husband is a brillant horseman and can't be bothered to keep and ride a horse....he's way better than me with out trying even slightly.

I tag....Frobisher, Pink Drama, Beast, Hey Lady,Tickers, Alice, (I don't know 8 Peopel will 6 do???)
.

4 comments:

Tickersoid said...

You almost lost me at the 'rules' stage.
Until I realised you meant, write eight random facts about yourself and tag eight blogers.

Repro'ing a JJ sounds very exciting.

Anonymous said...

you have your best friend's parents ashes? sorta freaky and nice at the same time.

Frobisher said...

Done!

The Aunt said...

I *heart* the jumbo jet story.

Excellent.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013