Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Oh for heaven's sake!

I have just turned up for an appointment an hour late and a day early! - thank god it was only for a facial!

I swear I am so bad at doing nothing that I am completely losing it - OK I've got the AB to school, fed and in clean clothes and the house is tidy but really that's the limit of it.

I'm not sure if it is just anaesthetic hangover (still ? 3 weeks later? surely not!) or early onset Alzheimers! But this has to stop!

I am awarding myself an afternoon in the garden with a book and a bit of light dog walking..if I try anything more taxing disaster is clearly on the cards.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could always go for the middle road and tell yourself you've caught dumb-blonde's disease. it makes more sense and doesn't involve medication, just reading an encyclopedia.

BEAST said...

Dont worry about it Lippy , I bumble around in a fog of confusion most of the time.Remember to attach dog to end of lead before you go , and check its still there when you get back and all will be well

Andrea said...

Thanks Beast will do

PD as soon as ever the brain returns I'll add you as a link babe!

Tickersoid said...

I managed to screw even that up today.

Relaxed in the garden with MP3 player.

Now have MP3 player shaped white patch on my chest.

Anonymous said...

tickers - stop blaming the mp3 player for having a white chest. doesn't work that way.

Tickersoid said...

I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013