Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Par-tay!

The problem with being an undercover country bumpkin is that it takes very little to make one revert to type;

a keg of cider, a hog roast, a band with a caller and of course I know how to strip the willow and do the virginia reel.........especially in a cow shed that's been dickied up for the occasion complete with chandelier and twinkling stars.

What an excellent night!

4 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Oh God, I love a good party. Can't stop strutting my funky bottom.

Never really sure If I should be 'getting on down' or 'getting on up'.

I do both, for good measure.

Anonymous said...

lippy - i thought you lived in england. don't tell me you live next door to me, and you were the one shaking her groove thing last night.

BEAST said...

Lippy , sounds great , I like a good country ho down.
Re the parental ripping off , exactly the same thing happened to me , until ma beasty smelt a rat......pa beasty is probably still on spud peeling duty till he mends his tight ass ways :-)

The Aunt said...

I'm glad you're feeling well enough for it. I went dancing on Saturday night and have had to go back to using my stick for a couple of days.

Ouch. Ouch ouch.

But I DANCED. That's what counts.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013