Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This Month's Magazines

It's not often that an old case makes the press- ok for not often read NEVER - until this month. When an old case in which I acted for the landlord gets a whole feature spread in one of the glossies.

It's old but nevertheless true that when something you know well is covered by the press the inaccuracy of the coverage is truly startling! But if you do read this remember that it is impossible to evict a farm tenant unless he utterly lets the farm go to rack and ruin or doesn't pay his rent or preferably both.

3 comments:

Frobisher said...

You and Tony Blair been getting a rough ride from the "ferel" press?

Andrea said...

Nah not really - from my point of view it's quite cool as I evicted the tenant that it was impossible to evict - go me!

And I don't get a name check sadly!

Anonymous said...

uhm, okay?

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013