Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Stuff to do

My bargin, second hand laser printer won't work - tried downloading the installation softwear, tried getting a mate to forward me installation softwear but apparently said softwear has no "signature" and so windows doesn't like it....arggh. I have stuff to do which requires to be printed out, if all else fails I am going to give my friend my headed notepaper and email my letters to her office! Heath Robinson cry your eyes out!

In other news tis my leaving lunch today - at the all you can eat Chinese Buffet, the very height of sophistication! I am hoping for pressies and not for speeches. I declined requests from my male colleagues to reprise my "scary spice" get up , as seen on Red Nose Day...they will just have to live on their memories!

4 comments:

Tickersoid said...

That is just so frustrating. My neighbour has spent hours failing to upload pictures from his mobile phone to computer.

Can we see pic's of the scary spice get up?

Anonymous said...

lippy - install the drivers anyway or go online to the manufacturer's website and download the version of drivers for your windows.

tickers - i knew you were a spice girl fan.

Tickersoid said...

I used to think scary was sexy as long as she kept her gob shut.

With her mouth open she just became the most anoying person you could imagine. I'm suprised she hasn't done celeb' Big Brother.

The Aunt said...

Tagged you over at Sandwiches.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013