Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Smile for the Camera!

It's a shoot day today, and as I've been up working on an evidence submission since quarter to five this morning, I'm sure that the black circles under my eyes are going to look just fabulous!

Tonight I'm going to get back to the hotel early,have a swim and a sauna, order a room service hamburger and eat it in bed - so there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you deserve a rest.

Tickersoid said...

So do I, but will I get one? 'course not, I've got to dump all my poodle contaminated furniture and carpets, rush off to an art exhibition then on to a comedy club. Up at 5.30am tomorrow for a twelve hour shift.

Sorry.....you deserve a rest.

*DB* said...

That's why someone created concealer, highlighters, and foundation.

The Aunt said...

I had a comment about eating room service in bed, but I have decided against it on the grounds that this may be a family blog and apparently my proposal for Modo's excess carrots has shocked Gosling rigid.

I was only trying to help.

Andrea said...

D - I must go and have a lesson to learn to use all of them.

Pink D - yes I do....

Ticks - oh my heart is bleeding, all over the carpet and making a mess!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013