Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Ever so slightly fried!

So learning from last weekend's mistakes, this weekend I just sat in my garden in the sunshine while my friends and family came to visit me...not only did they visit they brought food and DVD's to watch and all manner of good stuff.

It was somewhat sunnier than anticipated and therefore I am somewhat sunburnt to say the least! - but the aloe vera is doing it's thing so it's all good.

We decided in a blur of white wine to back a 25-1 outsider in the Derby , and were strangley happy to watch our money go down the tubes just so Frankie could win it at last, loved the fact that the tv coverage couldn't be fast enough to edit out "whose opening the fucking bubbly then?"..you deserve it Frankie mate, well done!

Jockey's are a strange breed of agressive little fuckers on the whole, if you don't beleive it just go down Newmarket High St on a Saturday night and count the fights!

4 comments:

Tickersoid said...

You've met my ex-wife then?

Frobisher said...

typical, I have 2 weeks off work and the summer disappears, still, like you said Sunday was nice so spent the afternoon in MrC's hot tub drinking Brandy Sours (my latest tipple)

BEAST said...

Its classic Napolean complex lippy. I also spent sunday afternoon floating in Mr C's inflatable hot tub with Frobisher in his thong

Anonymous said...

*pokes out eyes with spork at visual of frob and beast in hot-tub*

i spent the weekend driving to a place in the middle of nowhere.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013