Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Conscience

Well I have a conscience after all, after my review with the consultant yesterday I am not too bad, so rather than get signed off sick for another 3 weeks I've come into the office to help out.

And to make sure that my brain works and I can remember how to do this before I go self employed ...eep!

Help out of course cuts both ways, it means I get all the shitty jobs but also take long lunches and go home early. This is a good thing. It's quite bad for my bank balance as I'm also taking the opportunity to go shoe shopping and meet friends for coffee. Can I just say now that I love Cafe Nero reward cards, they are the DB. And I don't have the biggest most complex coffee I could order just because it's the free one honest!

2 comments:

Tickersoid said...

All I've got is a free coffee at McDonalds. Bahh!

Anonymous said...

bullshit. you know you ordered that "grande mocha chocha latte moo-cow damn this is big coffee" b/c it was free. i saw the wheels in your mind at work.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013