Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Trip Finder

I find dossing around at home seriously difficult - home = work, or at the very least an hours yoga, some ironing, walking the dog and cooking a three course meal. I can't just sit around and read a book in the garden. I don't know if it's genetic or programming or what but there it is. At home I'm not happy unless my days are rammed full of doing stuff.

In order to doss I need to be elsewhere. Add to this I have a long standing and probably terminal case of itchy feet.

I need to be booking holidays- or at least trips to somewhere. But wait, you greedy cow, I hear you say, are you not already going to a rock concert in Denmark and a law conference in Naples are you never satisfied??? Well to be honest, no. I have concerns about both - suddenly the Chillies are headlining Live Earth at Wembly on July 5 - they are also headlining in Copenhagen over the weekend 5-7 July so I'd really like to know what the deal is. And by now, when I went to Norway for legal conference I'd already booked the hotel and my flights! - we don't even know for absolutley certain this time that it's Naples,that's just the best guess, but it's definatley Italy somewhere, almost certainly!

4 comments:

BEAST said...

oh dear confusion reigns chez Lippy.I am going windsurfing in greece in June , and thats it , I too have to be bumbling about all the time when at home , its conditioning I think

Andrea said...

Greece in June - how fab - where?

Because of going freelance the TB has put a moratorium on family holiday booking until we have sold the house - boo, hiss!

BEAST said...

Club Vass(vassiliki) , on Lefkas.
It will be a caravan in skeggy for you young lady

Andrea said...

We went to Lefkas last year * sigh* it's so lovely!

Caravan at Skeggy - probably, although when we move I'm definatley renting a beach hut at Thorpeness. For the whole of August, should function fine as an office I think.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013