Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blue Mood

The trip to the Dr's yesterday and knowing for sure that I haven't got anything terminal ( just painful, annoying and fairly easily sorted out) has left me feeling really low and disorientated, when I should be happy and relieved.

TB has gone back to work after 11 days at home - and that's weird . All the uncertainty of the move has just hit me around the head really hard, we need to sort the mortgage and or bridging out etc etc, no one seems to want to buy my house - I'm sort of offended by this it's a lovely house you bastards! And suddenly it's all a bit much.

And (this is ridiculous mid life crisis stuff so if you are easily irritated look away now!) someone I had a stupid crush on (it's allowed even when you are old and married and not going to do anything about it) has gone off me....even worse, went off me as he got to know me and to add insult to injury, is now going out with someone that he is liking more as time goes on...I know but even sad old menopausal bints like me have egos you know!

3 comments:

Tickersoid said...

I'm just glad the arabic word 'bint' in making a come back.

Frobisher said...

It's your duty to move Heaven and Earth to wreck their relationship. You'll feel much better, trust me.

Andrea said...

Frobisher - I love you!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013