Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, April 20, 2007

All good things.......

My three weeks as a "lady of leisure" are coming to an end and suddenly there seems to be an awful lot to do! Bollocks! I was just getting used to getting up late, walking the dog and sitting about in the sunshine. I have a lovely tan let me tell you , even if the legs have been helped along a LOT by Johnson's "Holiday Skin" !

I am having a last blast by going out for lunch twice in two days , A Lady who Lunches, hurrah!

I also need to (Lippy's To Do List Follows - feel free to skip this part!) open a new bank account for my business, confirm the draft business cards, write to AB's extra subject teachers and cancel the lessons after this term, finish writing the programme outline I've been fannying about with for the last fortnight and finish writing paper for Naples. Naples currently lacks any urgency at all! - the conference is not until September even if the paper was supposed to be in end of April! And a trial settled so I need to cancel my hotel and child care for next Wednesday. Going purple when completed as can't work out how to do a strike through! - thicko!

I am feeling fit and relaxed and pretty chilled actually - I have to stop fretting about a holiday the TB won't go and enjoy himself until the house is sold, so I may as well just forget about it! - and there is bound to be something last minute if by some lucky chance a punter turns up in the next 5 weeks.

3 comments:

Tickersoid said...

*writes down,'Holiday Skin'*

Andrea said...

I've seen those legs Tick - you need it !!

The Aunt said...

Oh very important.

Am currently flat on my living room floor, trying to get some.

Base state...

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013