Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Random Update

Well in a shock turnaround the guinea pig was found alive! And in much better condition than his cage...to clarify, we never found any remains, he was just gone and so we assumed the worst had happened. Anyway he was seen *ahem*" playing" with the Jack Russell at the bottom of the garden, so we set a humane trap and got 'im. Result.

I went to TB's new factory dinner on Friday night. I am rubbish on Friday nights, always knackered, I can swing my pants on Saturdays after copious administration of sleep and red wine but Friday night is usually a wash out. Any how I scrubbed up , took some "yeast vite" and put on a brave face, and discovered two things, firstly his new colleauges are lovely. And secondly TVR (tequila , vodka and red bull) is not the drink of choice for me.

I wasn't rude to the person who wanted me to go all the way to London for a one hour meeting and only pay me for the one hour! - I said No, really nicely.

I admit I am getting stressed now - I want the house sold and us moved it's all being going on for far too long!

6 comments:

Newmania said...

Thats so wierd I am just selling and we have just got a buyer Phewwww. I am also crap at Friday for the same reason and in general we seem to have lot in Common . You like David Beckham and I think Posh is the most admirable talented gorgeous woman that has ever lived.

Great singer , Lovely figure , so pretty and she has really worked for her success.

Someone we can all look up to don`t you agree?

Tickersoid said...

Yeay for Cookie!

Yeay for Victoria!.....and Albert.

Andrea said...

Newmania - I'd like to think Clarissa Dickson Wright is more my role model than posh. As for David...I suppose a silent shag's out of the question?

Ticks - indeed yay

Frobisher said...

tequila, vodka & red bull - ive got a hangover just thinking about it.

BEAST said...

Could someone get Mr Newamania sections NOW PLEASE.....Posh indeed.
Lippy I too am a crap Friday'er , I just want to chill at home and eat lots , then saturday I am raring to go

The Aunt said...

Saturday's OK but then you waste Sunday to a hangover. I'd rather go out on Friday, recover Saturday while I'm doing all the shopping etc, and then enjoy a relaxed and sybaritic Sunday without a sore head.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013